Motorola Stylus 5G Review

 It Lasted Almost Two Years

I've owned a flip phone and two Motorola mobile phones. The flip phone had no issues. The first Motorola (G7) worked fine for some time until my son noticed it was swollen. Knowing that the battery presented some danger, I stopped using it.

Foolishly I ordered another Motorola phone, a Stylus 5G. The warranty on these items is one year, with the option to extend another year for a fee. I feel electronic devices should last more than a year, especially if they are expensive. Just shy of the two year birthday, my Stylus popped out of the case in a spectacular manner.

Refractory Tiles

Right now I'm keeping the phone on refractory tiles so if it burst into flames, it  won't burn down the house. The phone has split along the seam.  Photos below.

Swollen mobile phone

Split case on Motorola Stylus 5G

Improper Charging?

I've ordered a new phone from a different vendor. I'm not sure if it was such a good idea to leave it on the charger when not in use. More research is needed. However I would not recommend this model based upon my own experiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooperage Trail - Fremont, NH

Ella has Kittens