Wordle #411 Solved in 4

#411 is Nasty


Wordle presented a challenge this morning but I was able to solve it in four tries. Using the number "4"as an index  I did a search through my photos looking for a photo I took four years ago but I found nothing taken on that date. However I have something from August 3rd and August 5th of 2018.

Tree on Witt Road - August 3, 2018

This is a photo I took with a camera converted to take infrared photos. It was a summer day with developing rain showers. This is my favorite tree on Witt Road in Jaffrey. located on the Sawyer Farm. Photo was taken with a 720nm infrared filter..

tree and clouds

August 4, 2018 - Nothing

August 5, 2018 - Jaffrey Music Jam

Fred Fowler, Rich Hamilton, Richard Horonjeff and Jerry Wiles play Down Yonder at the MMMJ Fireworks Jam in Jaffrey, NH




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooperage Trail - Fremont, NH

Ella has Kittens