Wordle #410 Solved in 6

 A Look Back  - August 3, 2016

I've been one of the annoying people who has been posting my daily Wordle game score on social media. This may be of minor interest to other players, but mostly these posts are met with a yawn and a "Who cares" attitude.

I've noticed that my cousin has dressed up her scores by posting a number graphic, or in one case a  video of a number from Sesame Street.

I decided on a different tactic to dress up my results. I would use my score as an index back into the photo archives. I solved game #410 in six tries so I scanned back to see if I had any photos taken six years ago on August 3rd. I found a few, things that I've seen in the past.

Queen Anne's Lace

Queen Anne's Lace

What is interesting about Queen Anne's Lace is a lone dark central purple floret. You need to look carefully to find it. This plant is considered a weed, but I like seeing it.

Queen Anne's Lace

This flower is a good example of an umbel inflorescence.

Queen Anne's Lace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooperage Trail - Fremont, NH

Ella has Kittens