Throwback Thursday 2017

 Five Years Ago

Burro Hall

Lora DePlante's critters

Lora DePlante loved her animals. She had a sense of whimsy about them as evident when she added the nameplate "Burro Hall". It makes me think of a group of politicians.

Guinea Hen

There were plenty of Guinea hens milling about. Odd creatures that are almost spherical.

Camera Woes

My fancy Olympus OM-D Mark I developed a problem that the company never acknowledged. Ever so often the shutter would stick. It always seemed to happen at the wrong time. I started to see some notes online about the problem but the company never admitted it had a issue. However I loved the camera and upgraded to the Mark II release which has been working just fine.


OM-D Mark I

Winter Storm Stella

On March 14th 2017 Winter Storm Stella reminded us that Spring was not here yet. I donned some snowshoes and walked by Smithville Reservoir. 

Winter Storm Stella

The cold wind blows over the dam. It is a natural wind tunnel.

windblown snow



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooperage Trail - Fremont, NH

Ella has Kittens