Monday, June 5, 2017

Look What I Saw at the Green Center


Support this blog by using this Amazon Link


The Green Center will be open June 24, 2017 from 9-12


Two frogs and a toad

Dress as gypsy fortune teller

Kitty models a cocktail dress

Just the item for my next formal event
I'll give a review when I finish this book which arrived. This house is located in New Ipswich



We have teething rings (not the bracelet)

The Green Center is a museum of old technology including digital cameras

I found a Himalayan Salt Lamp which is supposed to deal with all the electronic smog from my computer. There is a lot of pseudo-science in the user manual but it does look nice.
These photos were taken with the Sony MVC-FD200 FD Mavica




This is an interesting camera, it can store photos on a floppy disk as well as a memory stick. However I was unable to format the  disk.

I'll be returning the camera to the center, but the toad is staying with me



This is a first for the Green Center, a  devotional scapular

Devotional scapulars are objects of popular piety, primarily worn by Roman Catholics, as well as some Anglicans and Lutherans, designed to show the wearer's pledge to a confraternity, a saint, or a way of life, as well as reminding the wearer of that promise.[5] Some devotional scapulars bear images, or verses from scripture. Devotional scapulars typically consist of two rectangular pieces of cloth, wool or other fabric that are connected by bands. One rectangle hangs over the chest of the wearer, while the other rests on the back, with the bands running over the shoulders. Some scapulars have extra bands running under the arms and connecting the rectangles to prevent them from getting dislodged underneath the wearer's top layer of clothes. ~ Wikipedia


www.poltrack.net